Veritas University, Abuja (VUNA) Foundation Programmme Admission Form, Courses , Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED].
Authorities of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) are inviting applications from suitably qualified for admission into the Foundation programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- The University offers Foundation Programme which prepares students intensively for UTME with as much as 99% success.
- The programme offer subject combination in all courses and also trains students in Entrepreneurial Skills.
Method of Application
- Application fee is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.veritas.edu.ng). The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
- Download Admission Form in PDF
Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.