Bangor university in uk is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified students interested in applying for the vice-chancellor postgraduate scholarship program.
Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 Application Update
If you are a student interested in studying for your postgraduate education in UK, then this is the right scholarship for you. Bangor university is willing to provide you with the academic support you need to further your program. The university is ready to offer a vice-chancellor’s scholarship for international students who have shown excellent academic backgrounds.
The university is willing to award this scholarship opportunity to brilliant international students who have demonstrated strong academic record and achievements.
The university is currently seeking for students ready to make significant contributions to the university in terms of values. Values expected include: ambition, inclusivity, integrity, sustainability and transformation.
Bangor university vice-chancellor postgraduate scholarship which will be hosted in Wales UK for the 2022/23 session is only available to students willing to partake in a postgraduate research program at the university.
There are a lot of courses offered under this scholarship program, candidates are expected to check out the list of courses before applying for the scholarship opportunity.
This scholarship comes with a 50% discount on the published International Tuition Fee every year. Those who are interested in the continuation of the scholarship to the next academic year will be subjected to acceptable academic progression.
- This scholarship opportunity is designed for outstanding international students who must have shown a good track record of their academic achievements.
- Applicants are expected to have academic record which is equivalent to a UK 1st class bachelor degree or a distinction when compared to UK Masters level degree.
- Candidates are expected to have an offer of admission for a research program starting in the academic year 2022/23
- The scholarship is also open to part time and full time postgraduate research offer holders.
- Self funded and partially funded international and EU students are the only students expected to apply for this scholarship offer.
- Candidates that are fully sponsored by a third party are not allowed to apply for this scholarship program.
HOW TO APPLY
- The first step towards applying for this scholarship is to check your eligibility for this scholarship also spend time to look into the conditions listed on the official website. You can also find some of the conditions listed below
- You will be expected to complete the vice chancellor scholarship application form before 5pm UK time on the 6th of June 2022.
- Applicants are expected to collect a supporting statement from an academic staff at Bangor university academic school
- List of Eligible applicants will then be forwarded to the academic school and a selection panel will make the decision. Successful candidates will be informed of their confirmation in July 2022.
- All scholarship winners will be expected to pay the tuition fee deposit of two thousand pounds within the first two weeks of the scholarship offer. This is to confirm their scholarship acceptance.
The deadline for this scholarship is on the 6th of June 2022
APPLY HERE: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/international/future/vice-chancellor-research-scholarship
Please copy the above link and paste it in your browser to apply