The West African Examination Council, WAEC Private Candidates [WASSCE for Private Students] Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment/Registration Software Download & Installation Guide [1st & 2nd Series] for Cybercafes and Tutorial/Registration Centers for Both Desktop and Laptop Computers!!!
The West African Examination Council, WAEC has uploaded the Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software Download & Installation Guide for all Cyber cafes agents or Registration centers to aid easier and stress-free registration for all students!!!
The WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Registration software is a suite of applications required for candidates to successfully enrol their fingerprints for the Nov/Dec WASSCE registration exercise.
The application comprises of:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 (if not already installed on your system)
- Crossmatch UareU RTE
- WAEC Biometric Client
Depending on your hardware architecture, you will need to download either the x86 or x64 versions of the RTE.
WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Registration Software Download Links
|Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||Both X86 and X64||66.7MB|
|Crossmatch UareU RTE [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||X86||9.6MB|
|Crossmatch UareU RTE [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||X64||13.1MB|
|WAEC Biometric Client [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||Both X86 and X64||5.4MB|
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 should be installed first before installing the RTE.
If you have an older version of digital persona RTE, kindly uninstall and re-install the downloaded version.
After installing RTE, kindly go ahead and install the Biometric Client application.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Only digital persona scanners are allowed
- Recommended Minimum: Pentium 1 GHz or higher with 512 MB RAM or more
- Minimum disk space:
- x86 – 1.5 GB
- x64 – 3.5 GB
WAEC Biometric Data Capture User Guide [Step by Step Guide to Installing Biometric Data Capture Software On PC,s and Laptops.
From the download links given above download the required software and component needed as stated in the links given above or follow instructions below:
- Download the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 from the links given above either Mirror 1 or 2
- After download Click on Run
- Download CrossmatchUreU RTE from the link above and open NB. Ensure the Operating system bit of your system is selected (x86 or x64)
- After download Unzip the file and Run/Install the programme
- Again Download the WAEC Biometric Client [MIRROR 1] and click Run/Install. N.B Remember to set the installation settings to Everyone during the installation process.
- After all Downloads and installation are complete, Double click the Biometric Application Icon on the Desktop
- Connect your Finger Print Scanner
- Click the Red button to Enroll the finger print
- Fill the Application form that appeared in the Box
- Ensure the Digital Scanner is inserted into the system to capture the Thumb
- After successful capture Click save Details
- Click Yes
- Click Continue Registration on the Application Page
- Logon with the username and Password Created from the initial stage
- Make payment at the bank and get your Verification Pin Code
Note: Ensure WinRar or 7zip is installed on the system