The West African Examination Council, WAEC wishes to inform all interested and qualified individuals who are interested in becoming the body official examiners to submit applications online.
Eligible applicants who forward applications can be nominated to be one of the body exam script markers or external invigilators which means more money.
Prospective examiners are requested to apply online via the WAEC examiners portal once they have the required requirements.
WAEC Examiners Application Requirements
- Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
- Have a minimum of two years post- NYSC teaching experience preferably in a Senior Secondary School;
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine; See Available Subjects/Papers
- Complete the prescribed application form;
- Come along with the credentials to the marking centre for sighting and attach photocopies to the completed application form;
- Be a person of high integrity, therefore there must be an attestation to his/her character from the current employer.
NOTE: An Examiner will be disqualified if details supplied are incorrect.
Method of Application
Interested in the online application, click here to begin filling of form immediately.