However, the Acceptance fee for new students 2021/2022 academic session has been released. See below for fees payable by all freshers.
Usually, at Yabatech, the acceptance fee is the first payment to be made by any newly admitted student, just like other private, state, or federal universities.
Also, it simply states that you as a student have officially accepted the provisional admission granted to you by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) upon meeting all requirements for admission.
YABATECH Acceptance Fee for New Students 2021/2022 Academic Session
Yabatech acceptance fee for new students 2021/2022 academic session is 27,000 Naira (twenty-seven thousand naira).
This fee is to be paid as and when due to avoid forfeiture of the provisional admission granted to newly admitted students by JAMB.
Click HERE to direct you to the payment portal.
Please note that other fees are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee. Examples: ICT fees, registration fees, and a host of others.
YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All successfully admitted candidates are advised to pay an Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (N27, 000.00).
- Go tohttp://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter your UTME/Application Number
- Click on Login
- Click on Pay Now
- Click on Make payment
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
- If the option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If the transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If the option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment.
After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on the Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate.
If the transaction is successful after validation kindly clicks on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Failure to make payment on or before the due date will result in forfeiting of admission.