At the Emergency Meeting of the Management held today, Monday, January 25, 2021, it was resolved that the following measures be taken to contain the Second Wave of COVID-19 pandemic:
1. In line with the Federal Government directive on COVID-19, all offices in the College should operate daily at a maximum staff capacity of 50%. Thus Staff attendance at work are to be rotated on alternate days.
2.i The Academic Planning Unit (APU) of the College should be shut down for a week with immediate effect.
(ii) All staff of the Unit should isolate themselves within that period with immediate effect.
(iii) Thereafter, they should present themselves for COVID-19 testing.
3. i. The Medical Center will be dosed down for one (1) week with immediate effect.
3 .ii. During the period of closure, all staff are advised to use their National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) for medical issues when necessary.
4. All Staff who have had contact with the Late M.A. Omoighe and family should isolate themselves and come forward for COVID-19 testing afterward.
5. All meetings consisting of ten (10) or more persons should be held virtually.
6. General decontamination of the College will be carried out on a weekend in due course.
7. It is compulsory for all staff and students to regularly wash their hands, wear face mask and maintain physical distancing.
8. There must be adherence to all non-pharmaceutical containment measures as may be Prescribed/approved by the Presidential Task Force (PTF) from time to time.
9. Any staff or student with any symptom of COVID-19 should immediately contact the Ag. Director, Medical Service on 08066539085 and 07044861516.
9) Thank you.
Dr. S.O. Momodu