Yusuf Maitama Sule University, (YMSUK) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, YMSUK) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year, from Wednesday 26th August 2020 to Wednesday 7th October 2020.
Candidates Eligible for YMSUK Post UTME Screening.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 2020/2021 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2020 UTME result Slip or 2019 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
Yusuf Maitama Sule University, (YMSUK) 2020 Departmental Cut Off Point
How to Apply for NWU / YMSUK Post UTME Screening Form.
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 26th August, 2020, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th October, 2020 at midnight.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Date & Requirements.
The screening date will be announced later.
Candidates are to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test or Screening Exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2020 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.